Fettuccini with Salmon and ERU Creme de Brie
- 100 grams ERU Crème de Brie
- 200 grams fettuccini pasta
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 sundried tomatoes
- 400 grams smoked salmon
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccini pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta.
- With a cheese slicer, mandolin, or vegetable peeler, slice the zucchini into thin ribbons.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a low heat and gently sauté the chopped onion until soft.
- Add the zucchini ribbons to the onion, stir while they cook.
- Add the ERU Crème de Brie to the mixture, mix it well until all cheese has melted.
- Drain the fettuccini well and add it to the mixture.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the pasta.
- Serve the pasta on deep plates, topped with slices of smoked salmon.