Pasta with Roasted Vegetables by ERU Gouda
- 100 grams ERU Gouda
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 250 grams dry penne pasta
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the diced eggplant, sliced pepper, dices zucchini, diced tomatoes and chopped garlic into an oven dish. Add the olive oil and the rosemary and mix everything well. Place the dish into the preheated oven.
- After about 20 minutes, remove the dish from the oven and scatter scoops ERU Gouda on top. Put the dish back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the penne pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta.
- Season the roasted vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pasta in deep plates with the roasted vegetables on top.