Tuna Pasta Salad by Maille Dijon Mustard
- 227g medium size pasta shells, cooked and drained and rinsed in cold water
- 1 can (170g) tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 (2 each) red and yellow peppers, finely chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb, finely sliced reserving leaves
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp.Maille Dijon mustard
- 5 tbsp. crème fraîche or sour cream
- Juice of half a lemon (about 1 ½ tbsp.)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cooked and cooled pasta, tuna, peppers, green onions and fennel in large serving bowl.
- Combine mustard, crème fraîche, lemon juice, salt and freshly ground pepper in small bowl with wire whisk. Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
- Garnish with reserved fennel leaves and serve.
We suggest shell-shaped pasta as the vegetables and tuna can nestle together inside.