• 115 g sour cream
• 1 tbsp creamed horseradish
• 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
• 1 tsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tbsp of cucumber, skin removed, small cubes
• Pinch of salt
• Pinch of black pepper
• 4 slices Danish rye or pumpernickel break
• 2 tbsp Lurpak® Unsalted Butter, softened
• 225g smoked salmon, sliced
• 3 radishes, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp salmon roe
• 4 caperberries
• Handful of dill sprigs
• 4 roasted lime wedges
• To start, whisk together the sour cream, horseradish, chopped dill, chopped parsley
and lemon juice in a small bowl.
• Add the cucumber cubes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Take your rye bread and spread a little Lurpak® on top, followed by the sour cream mix.
• Top with your smoked salmon, radishes and salmon roe, before adding a couple of the
caperberries and dill sprigs to garnish. Serve each portion with a lime wedge before seasoning
again with salt and pepper before serving.